While social distancing becomes the need of the hour, it calls for self-care, overall well-being, and above all staying positive. During these times, “GreyCampus” believe learning is the gateway to growth, engagement, and success. GreyCampus has taken an initiative to serve our patrons and community through a wide array of Microsoft official courseware being offered free of charge for a limited period.
Registration link: https://www.greycampus.com/e-learning/microsoft-courses
Free Microsoft Courseware:
• AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
• AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator
• MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900T01)
• AZ-300: Azure Architect Technologies (AZ-300)
• AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
• AZ-204 Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure (AZ-204T00)
• These are official Microsoft courses aligned to the certifications.
• The courses come in an e-book format.
• Students get free Microsoft Azure Pass with a validity of 30 days from the date of redemption, or when the credit limit of the Azure Pass has reached, whichever comes first.
• Azure pass is available for all courses except MS-900.
How the participant gets access to the Microsoft course?
• A participant should register for the respective course at GreyCampus.com.
• The participant will receive a mail with the License code and Azure Passcode within one business day by [email protected]
• The students should redeem the License code before the expiry date stated (30 days) in the mail and should redeem the Azure Passcode within 90 days from receiving the mail from them.
• The participant will receive another mail from Skillpipe (Microsoft LMS) with instructions to redeem the License code to access the e-book.
For more information, visit: https://www.greycampus.com/